Monday 20th April 2020
Easter eggs, gardening and early mornings.
Hello and welcome one and all to the first ever Red Kites class blog - how exciting!
Where shall I start? Well firstly, I want to say how strange it is not to be in class with you. Very strange indeed so I am hoping that this blog can replicate even just a little bit of the fun that we have in class. Mini questionnaire for you to provide me with some or all answers so I can figure out what you have all been up to!
1) Favourite part of the Easter holidays?
2) Best thing about being at home?
3) The thing you are missing most from school - you all must be missing something!
4) What have you been filling your time with at home?
5) Have you learned any new skills?
6) What have you been trying to improve on?
My answers are here :)
1) Eating chocolate, being in the garden and having some time to think what is really important
2) Watching both of my daughters playing and growing together
3) I am missing coming out on the playground at the end of break and lunch and getting our class together. Who needs to pick up their water bottle? Tuck your shirts in. Are we ready?
4) Hoovering quite a lot - having four people at home makes a lot of mess and Jess is very fast. She tries putting everything into her mouth so we need to make sure the floor and carpets are clean and tidy! She has also been waking up at 5:30am. Not cool Jess.
5) I am very slowly learning sign language and I am also learning to give myself one task to do a day and to be happy once it is completed rather than focus on the things that I did not achieve.
6) I have been trying to improve on the amount of water I am drinking as I have started running each day. My body needs to rehydrate but you know this because I say it many times a day to you!
Come and say hello - update me anything and everything as communication is very important and I am keen to catch up as it has now been 30 days since I saw you last!